thiruvannamalai(abode of siddhars)

thiruvannamalai(abode of siddhars)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Poisonous Snake


Yesterday morning got up went for prayer and thought of buying greeting card for my guru so went to near by shop but it was not open then I thought of going to near by perumal temple (as always) went there and worshipped ,it was awesome experience. After coming from temple I thought of buying a pants and greeting cards. So I went to market, there I brought greeting card. Thursday Morning usually I take breakfast because pogha is my favorite dish. Yesterday morning I wasn’t felt like having pogha. So I just had milk and went to temple and market. There in market I was so hungry, I was searching momo’s to have as breakfast. But I couldn’t able to take momos, I was still hungry, near to the milk shop I found a man selling channa (black gram) so I went there and I asked one to eat. He gave the fresh channa soaked in water. Had one handful then I asked for the boiled one. But he mistook (?) and gave soaked channa, he covered his face, probably cold. In the second round I found a balk and white small snake skin like piece. I was bit worried about his morning business and remembered our Tamil movie comedy “we will remove the rat and upload the marriage food. So I smiled and ate, third round I asked again and he gave the boiled one. Taste was differing. But I thought salt might be less. Then came to hostel and posted the greetings and worshipped nearby god. There I brought butter milk and again two packs of channa from the nearby shop , I found one pack was unsealed a thump size opening was there in one pack. Thursday night I was aroused and got severe head ache it was unusual as compared to earlier. Camera, monitor, angel guiding and cautioning, despite this it was happened. So I was guided to have foreplay for about half an hour (slide shows ) to my surprise the head ache was gone but I was having a moorka gunam (raw attitude) and slept.
Next day Friday I woke up and had some chips like breakfast and went to shop to get onion and tomato to mix with the channa(black gram) and eat. There I found the shopkeeper sleeping, it was very unusual. After getting onion and tomato I took few coriander leaves also. Came to room and ate. Afternoon I had lunch of curd rice and pickle with two puppad. After coming to room I was lying to take a nap. Suddenly I got a unbelievable and un bearable headache not completely over my head but only on the left side of above eye brow and particularly to the area of small stone size, felt like someone was hardly hitting my head. Pain was kept on increasing. Went to the level of completely blocking the eye sight, yesterday evening also I had water flowing down from eyes and got translucent sight. So I was not able to think anything. It was a killer pain suddenly went out of room and breathed in the fresh air, felt bit aright when I came back and tried to sleep in room again the pain was increasing and it was only getting worst, now head ache and stomach ache , so took the white warm coat and sat near to the lawn I was completely switched off, suddenly got watery mouth (water like saliva started to flow out) got vomiting sensation and I was asked by the worker to go to washbasin, within reaching there I vomited and just curd rice came it grayish white and I found a small green color match stick size in the midst of white rice and the torture and trouble lasted for one hour after a painful vomiting , I came to room and slept peacefully till 6:45pm. As always I received a interesting comments. But the experience was unimaginable. Miss elle trying to impress her husband Just by torturing me.
Don’t eat on the road side. Kindly eat in your mother and wife hand. Stars cannot support us every time. we have to appreciate others effort and love despite preoccupation because who knows, it might even save you from death to at least donne a peaceful sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hifinally I know my kula deivam is irul veeran n he's in cuddalore. But till nw I couldn't find out which village. Can anyone help me pls

    ReplyDelete